Go to top of page

Commonwealth supported places

Commonwealth supported places are substantially subsidised by the Australian Government, so that students are only required to pay 'student contribution' amounts for their units of study rather than tuition fees. These places are mainly offered at public universities and at some private higher education providers. Please double check with your provider whether you will be offered a Commonwealth supported place. For a list of providers who are approved to offer Commonwealth supported places, please refer to Appendix A of the Information for Commonwealth supported students 2016 booklet, available for free download from the Publications page.

Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander category: 
Where to Study category: 
Accordion option: