Go to top of page


HECS-HELP is a scheme that assists eligible Commonwealth supported students to pay their student contribution amount with a loan. HECS‑HELP loans are available at all public universities and at a handful of private higher education providers. Important note: you must be studying in a Commonwealth supported place at an approved HECS‑HELP provider in order to access a HECS-HELP loan. 

Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander category: 
Where to Study category: 
Accordion option: