Application forms

Application forms for HELP loans and VET Student Loans(Opens in a new tab/window) are only available from your university, higher education provider or registered training organisation.

When you enrol in your course, let your provider know you want to apply for a HELP loan.

2023 Booklets and 2023 fact sheets

When you apply for a HELP loan, you must read the relevant booklet for your loan. When you submit a request for Commonwealth assistance form, you are declaring that you have read and understood the booklet and your obligations before you access the loan.

Previous HELP publications

You can request an electronic copy of previous HELP publications from 2005 onwards by submitting a request through the contact us page.