Wondering how to get into higher education? Using your ATAR isn’t the only way, you may be able to use your VET qualification or be recognised for previous study or work.

It's also handy to compare courses and providers before enrolling. You can search and compare courses using the Course Seeker(Opens in a new tab/window) website.

Compare graduate outcomes and student satisfaction on the ComparED(Opens in a new tab/window) website.

If you want to get a HELP loan to pay for your study, make sure your provider offers Commonwealth assistance and check you meet the eligibility requirements. If you can't get a HELP loan, you could apply for a scholarship.

Have you thought about?

If you are thinking about Vocational Education and Training (VET) you can: