Wondering how to get into higher education? Using your ATAR isn’t the only way, you may be able to use your VET qualification or be recognised for previous study or work.
Compare graduate outcomes and student satisfaction on the ComparED(Opens in a new tab/window) website.
If you want to get a HELP loan to pay for your study, make sure your provider offers Commonwealth assistance and check you meet the eligibility requirements. If you can't get a HELP loan, you could apply for a scholarship.
Have you thought about?
- Applying for a Unique Student Identifier (USI)(Opens in a new tab/window)
- Enrolling in a subsidised Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)
- Applying for student payments while you study
- Applying for Tertiary Access Payment
If you are thinking about Vocational Education and Training (VET) you can:
- Find more information on the Department of Employment and Workplace Relation’s webpage: VET Information for Student(Opens in a new tab/window)
- You can search for VET training courses and compare prices on the Your Career(Opens in a new tab/window) website.
- You can check whether you are eligible for a VET Student Loan (VSL) on the Your Career(Opens in a new tab/window) website.